Mon Tissu d'amour.


If I had to shop at only one store for the rest of my SL life, I would choose Mon Tissu without hesitation. I love everything there, and I mostly love the fact that you can easily look put together (yet comfy) just by throwing on any of their stuff randomly. Their products are amazingly well done and you look great without any damn effort. If you don't know about Mon Tissu yet, you're really missing something.

Today I went to check their new (well... about 1 week old) "Sweet Sophisticate" collection and I love the très french vibe to it. You look like you deserve to live in Paris. Ah Paris! Who doesn't want to look as good and put together as these lovely Parisiennes?

Look

Skin : Redgrave - Fairy Collection, Avie Natural (01)
Hair : Truth - Bea in Jupiter
Eyes : MADesigns - Nature collection in Furious Noon
Lashes : Redgrave - Lucious #6
Alpha layers : Glam Affair - Mary Blush A (comes with Mary skin)
+ cheLLe - Moles in Freckles Light & Mole! 3
+ cheLLe - Smoke basis - Smoke in Frost

Shirt : Mon Tissu - Cozy Up Tee (striped) in Cream
Skirt : Highland skirt in Grey
Shoes : Montsegur Pump in Peach
Necklace : Statique. - La Simple Bohème to be released next week
Purse : LeLutka - Cadmio in Grey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...