Seriously Maybelline, WTF??

I have a bit of a Maybelline product rant coming up in a couple of days (I already 'vlogged' about it here) but whilst I was searching for the online link to include in the YT description box, I came across this advert... (this is a screen grab).


I have issues with this foundation anyway (I haven't even tried it and I never ever would!). The sponge on the end of it is enough to make anyone who has ever suffered from blemishes, oilyness or acne to run for the hills, clutching their toner tightly to their chest. But, I digress...

Forget the product; WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ADVERT ABOUT???? Seriously, what on earth is it trying to convey? Did the graphic designer have a drink at lunch?? This has got to be one of the most unflattering adverts I have ever seen.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...