Friday, I'm in love.


I know, I know, it's Fifty Lindens Friday and I'm not even talking about it!? What's happening? Well I was just too busy shopping for a coat. And finding one that won't mess with your boobs, hips, butt, AO and that also looks good is something very rare. Fortunately, there is Aoharu and once again, the new Mini Lenght Trench Coat reaches all my expectations. And the textures / colors are gorgeous! I got myself the Ivory (which is closer to camel, in my opinion) one and I had to stop myself from getting the fatpack.

I very rarely purchase fatpacks because I'm trying to convince myself I don't need the same item in 8 or 12 colors. The amount of money I saved this past 2 years by doing so is simply astonishing... but this coat almost got me.

Instead, I also spoiled myself with the Feminine Fut Tippet Coat in brown, also from Aoharu.


official Aoharu vendor

While I was there, I grabbed the Dungaree shirt Special Edition in red. It's only 50$L and every penny goes directly to Japan. Honestly, red is not my color but for such low price and good cause, I had to get it. Available at Aoharu Mainstore only.

Look

Skin : Belleza - Erika in Fair (group gift)
Hair : LeLutka - Biel in Sweeden
Eyes : MADesigns - Promise collection in Green 13
Lashes : Redgrave - Lucious #6
Alpha layers : cheLLe - Moles in Freckles Light + Mole! 2 + Mole! 3
+ Kosh - Metallic Eyeshadows in Forrest

Shirt : Mon Tissu - So Boho blouse in Cream
Jeans : Mon Tissu - Denim 1929 Cigarette in Dark
Coat : Aoharu - Mini Lenght Trench Coat in Ivory
Bracelet : League - (old FLF)
Belt : Maitreya - Coin belt in Auburn
Necklace : Statique. - Hope necklace (PCF 100% donation)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...