C'est l'euphorie!


E U P H O R I A sim is announcing their Hunt #2, starting today at 12 SLT! And if you were already in their group, you got the news before everyone else and had the opportunity to grab their stuff before it turns into a major lagfest (it was already laggy when I teleported out).

Unfortunately, most of the items offered weren't that fantastic (but eh, it's free) even if some big names are taking part of the event (Fishy Strawberry, The Secret Store, Donna Flora, Milk Motion and more) but I found some fun stuff.

That hat from Donna Flora is not your everyday outfit, but it made me laugh so hard! I love it!

Look

Skin : CheerNo Femme - Dahlia2 Light (EUPHORIA hunt)

Dress : sYs - Euphora Hunt dress (EUPHORIA hunt)
Hat : Donna Flora - Jennifer Hat in Black (EUPHORIA hunt)
Shoes : Kookie - Athena in Black

Pose : DARE - Cool Sit (EUPHORIA hunt)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...