C'est l'amour.


I must admit, I almost didn't purchase the dress shown above. Because if there's one thing I hate as much as bodylights, it's skirts with the mini prim between the legs, which moves with the AO and makes you look like you pooped a square of fabric.

So I got this dress thinking the color and pattern were divine and I could always wear it as a shirt with jeans or something. But voilà, the whole skirt is a prim! I went waaaaarrrgblll! in happiness and purchased the 2 other colors (black and tan) as well.

These gorgeous dresses from Riddle are currently available at Pure Juice Event and I can already confirm : I'm gonna wear the shizz out of them!

Look

Skin : Laqroki - Vilda 03 in Fair
Breasts enhancement : Laqroki - Cleavage V2
Hair : Truth - Whitney in Jupiter
Eyes : MADesigns - Promise Collection, Green 14
Lashes : Redgrave - Lucious #6
Alpha layers : Rozena Skin - Simple eyeliner
+ cheLLe - Freckles Light, Mole! 2, Mole! 3

Dress : Riddle - Lace Dress in Juicy Pink (Pure Juice Event)
Leggings : Baiastice - Giulia dress set (TDR Blue)
Belt : Miel - Troupe Belt in Natural (old FLF)
Necklace : Statique - La Bohème (available tomorrow at Lazy Sunday!)

Picture taken in Alirium. Again. The sim is to die for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...