How Much Is My Face Worth?! (TAG)

I have just been catching up on my blogroll and I am loving this tag which is new to me: How Much is Your Face Worth?

See here and here for some inspiration...

I have a rough idea of how much my entire pro kit is worth if it had to be replaced, but I don't really keep an eye on my own personal makeup. I've chosen my favourite daytime look products, including skincare...
















Ok, I'm really scared to look! The total is... (*peeks from behind a cushion*) £337.79!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I am actually a little ashamed!

If I take the Rodial Eye Cream out, as I didn't buy that myself, it takes it down to £245.79, but still!!

*goes for a lie down in a dark room and thinks of ways to prevent husband seeing this post*

I tag you all to do the same, comment here and leave me links to your posts so I can feel better about myself!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...