A true Lazy Sunday.


I honored this Lazy Sunday by waking up at 2pm. Ooops.

I tried the shadows option in Viewer 2 today, for a change... and I really don't like it. The picture is extremely dark, it's not even funny. Of course with some practice I could probably do better but I rather stick to what I already know : do my own shadows manually in Photoshop.

And yes, even if the picture is dark you can clearly see that I went blonde! It's from the new LeLutka collection with darker roots, and even if I got the dark red pack, the light blonde also called my name so hard, I couldn't resist purchasing it. I'm not a big fan of blonde shades, but LeLutka's are very well done, not too yellow, enough to convince me to put my redhead on the side once in a while!

Look

Skin : Laqroki - Vilda 03 in Fair
Hair : LeLutka - Rain in Marylin
Eyes : MADesigns - Promise collection in Brown 18
Lashes : Redgrave - Lucious #6
Alpha layers : Glam Affair - Mary Blush A (comes with Mary skin)
+ cheLLe - Moles in Freckles Light, Mole! 2 (right eye) & Mole! 3
+ cheLLe - Smoke basis - Smoke in Frost

Shirt : Mon Tissu - Cozy Up Tee stripped in Cream
Jacket : Emery - Army Jacket (old TDR exclusive)
Shorts : Absolution - Denim Shorts (Lazy Sunday)
Shoes : La Petite Fleur - Deux, Back ribbon
Belt : Maitreya - Coin Belt in Auburn
Ring : Concrete Flower - Nan's pincushion ring 1 (Lazy Sunday)

Pose : DARE - (EUPHORIA hunt)
Picture taken at Happy Mood store.

Pssst! You can't really see it on the main picture so I'm adding a close up : Concrete Flowers is offering a set of 3 adorable rings this Lazy Sunday! So freaking cute, and so practical to punch annoying people in the face. Héhé.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...