Pierre blanche.


Today will be a day to remember for Div - my boyfriend - and I.

Long story short, we met in Second Life. He is american and I'm (french!) canadian. All the odds were against us but we managed to turn our virtual dream into something real. It was hard, and it took some times, but we made it! Div lives with me in Montréal since 3 months now, but we need to legally allow him to stay for good.

So today is the first step of his immigration : our civil union. Nothing big, just us and our two witnesses, and some home made cupcakes. Following today, we'll fill all papers and stuff required for him to get his permanent citizenship.

Only, I thought it would be fun to commemorate this even in SL, where we met over 3 years ago!

Since Div doesn't log in Second Life anymore, I decided not to do the traditional picture with the two lovebirds. Instead, waiting for him (forever?) in a white dress seemed more appropriate. I couldn't resist adding LaGyo's Spring accessories to my outfit. The headpiece is stunning; I didn't retouch the picture at all (except for lighting), these are the original textures. The flowers look so delicate! And the earrings are to die for.

Look

Skin : Laqroki - Vilda 03 in Fair
Hair : fri.day - Dylan in Jealous Red
Eyes : MADesigns - Promise collection in Green 14
Lashes : Redgrave - Lucious #6
Alpha layers : Glam Affair - Mary Blush A (comes with Mary skin)
+ cheLLe - Moles in Freckles Light, Mole! 2 (right eye) & Mole! 3
+ cheLLe - Smoke basis - Smoke in Frost

Dress : Mon Tissu - Crossroads maxi dress in White
Earrings : LaGyo - Spring
Headpiece : LaGyo - Spring Deer

Pose : DARE - (EUPHORIA hunt)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...