Oh! so lovely lashes!

A few days ago, the lovely Nikita Fride offered me some lashes, not knowing she would create a monster. I want them all now! The six sets showed below aren't your everyday lashes, but they are so lovely, festive and colorful!

The texture is very sharp and clear, colors are bright and I was amazingly surprised at how easy they are to adjust. Of course adjusting prim lashes is always a little Hell, but some are easier to work with than others, and Nikita's are of the easiest ones I've tried so far.


Bliss / Indulgence


Jewels / Rainbow
my two favorite!


Vengeance / Vengeance (bottom version)

Aren't they lovely!? Nikita offers many more products (skins, hair, eyes, shapes, clothes) so grab your purse and go visit Nikita Fride Designer in-world. We might cross path!

***

All pictures shown above were taken without eyelashes tattoo layer, but I always recommend to wear one with any prim lashes to enhance them. I found a $L19 (yes, nineteen!) tattoo layer at B[u]y Me!


Without tattoo lashes.

With tattoo lashes.

Honestly, this is a bad example 'cuz Nikita's lashes are full and very well done. But with your everyday lashes, it makes a world of difference.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...