Cozy Lazy Sunday.


It's Lazy Sunday and you can finally put your hands on Statique La Bohème earrings and necklace! There is plenty of other wonderful goodies as well this weekend, and I have to say I personally enjoyed the Who’s There? poses proposed by Hopscotch, and the Wooden screen & chair by Scusi.

I've always been a sucker for poses - which explains why I made some for my own store - and I love to see what other people can come up with!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Look

Skin : Laqroki - Vilda 03 in Fair
Breasts enhancement : Laqroki - Cleavage V2
Hair : Truth - Rei in Jupiter
Eyes : MADesigns - Promise Collection, Green 14
Lashes : Redgrave - Lucious #6
Alpha layers : Rozena Skin - Simple eyeliner
+ cheLLe - Freckles Light, Mole! 2, Mole! 3

Dress : Riddle - Lace Dress in Black (Pure Juice Event)
Leggings : The Secret Store - Tape leggings (Lazy Sunday)
Belt : Miel - Troupe Belt in Natural (old FLF)
Boots : *COCO* - Flat ankle boots (old group gift)
Necklace : Fusion - Crown necklace

Pose : Scusi - Wood screen & chair (Lazy Sunday)
Picture taken in the flower field of Feast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...