Hoardings

As you will know I am a great lover of Style.com. All those wonderful fashion collections under one roof. I trawl through images full of colour and dream fabrics, and I save them for future posts. These however got filed without labels or words and I am not 100% on all the designers. So I have gathered them all together for this post. Some coral a little sparkle, some that swish and others that float, nipped in waists, delicate layering. Some subtle and a lot of brights. All my favourite things.

It is another perfect day out but I need to list my life on Ebay to make some much needed space for when we (hopefully) eventually put our house on the market later this year. I will try to make a break and retreat out in to the sunshine for an iced coffee later, I wonder who I can find to join me?


All images style.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...