Biotherm Sun Protection

I think a few weeks ago when I tweeted that I don't normally use an SPF on my face, there was gasps across the beauty community. The only thing worse than that, was if I'd announced that I don't take my make-up off before bed every night. Ahem...
Anyhoo, Biotherm quickly gave me a virtual ticking off and whisked some of their deliciously fabulous SPFs for me to try. So, what we have is 2 products that I have been using the past 2 or 3 days. Normally I wouldn't report back so quickly, but the results with an SPF are instant, so why wait!
First up is the Sensitive Skin Sun-Fluid. For someone with both variably oily skin and very prone to freckles, the fact that this protects against brown spots and is non-greasy makes it very attractive to me. The consistency of the fluid is very runny, but it dries in a satiny kind of finish that reminds me of a primer, such as the GOSH one, or Dr Feelgood by Benefit. This has an SPF of 50, which is suitably high for delicate faces. It is also suitable for sensitive skins.
It doesn't leave any visible residue on the skin - you know, like you might get that whitish residue with some body SPFs? Well, there's nothing like that. It sinks in, leaving your skin ready for whatever other products you might want to use.


This has an SPF of 30, slightly less than the face fluid, but still good for delicate eye areas. Again, like the face fluid, it dries to a lovely finish and doesn't flake, peel or leave a residue.
As I eek ever closer to 30, taking better care of my skin now, but also investing in it for the future is becoming more important. Hopefully adding this small step into my routine will help limit any future damage and also protecting my skin from serious problems such as skin cancer. We all know we should be protecting our skin more than we do and I put my hands up to admit I am one of the worst offenders. So, if you are starting to think, like I am, that it's time to start putting in that bit more effort, get your self over to Biotherm UK and check out their range! I'm sure there will be something there for you.

A xx

*Products sent at no cost to myself.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...