The Homemade Home.

The Homemade Home by Sania Pell. I love this book, bursting with gorgeous pictures, styling and fifty pretty projects that add a bit of extra flair to everyday life. Most of which can be made with things you would find laying about the house like fabric scraps, broken jewellery, tired furniture or old jam jars. A perfect way to brighten up a dull corner and make the most of rainy weekend mornings.

I have been saving some liberty lawn cotton for ages and decided to finally tear it up. The first project from the book that I tried was these fabric covered coat hangers, I have loads of plain old hangers from my high street shopping addiction that are looking rather sad, so now all of my dresses are going to get the royal treatment. I didn't have wire hangers but these ones ended up showing more of the fabric and I am super pleased with them, I will post a photo of them all together next time.

All watermarked images by photographer Penny Wincer for The Homemade Home available from publisher CICO Books

If the good weather fails to last and you get driven back indoors what will you be making this week? I would love it if you were to post some links and share. Happy midweek.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...