Six of the best . . . Cushions

There's no quicker, easier way to update or re direct the design of any room than with new soft furnishings and cushions in my opinion are the best place to start. I love using found and repurposed fabric from favourite dresses and skirts that no longer fit or vintage curtains, to make quick decorative cushion covers. Who knew the old embellished Jigsaw cardigan that I shrunk would look so great on my sofa?

If you neither have the time or inclination to craft your own these six shops sell great collections of cushions and pillows. Here are my favourites. Top row, Odessa folk cushions - Plumo, Cottage Garden Cushions - RE-Found Objects, and Mulberry pink striped - Papa Stour.
Bottom row, Orangerie floral cushion - Designers Guild, Silk velvet - Toast, and Roses Vintage Retro - Plonka Home.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...