Six of the best-Twiggy dresses

As you can see I am still yet to expand my blog, but with me still at the bank and my husband working too many hours a day this is a slow process. I have my fingers crossed for the end of Autumn as now the craziness of Summer is winding down and it feels okay to stay indoors.

No longer a term for a corrective lashing. I have decided to start a new feature for thursdays called six of the best, ranging from home wares to wardrobe updates. Now I just have to remember to put the post up every week (feel free to remind me!) For my first post I thought I would scour the shops for six of the best Twiggy style dresses. I have seen these all over the hight street and I love the fact that they are quite demure but have a short hemline to flash a bit of leg. Great with a long sleeve top underneath, brightly coloured tights or if you are like me, a favourite cardigan. I have always thought it fun to dress up like a vintage dolly.

Top row all from Miss Selfridge. Below left Monsoon middle Topshop and finally below right Warehouse.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...