2 Week Gel Manicures

Hi guys,

So I hate having a bare nails; I find having polished nails makes me feel just a little bit 'together' even when the rest of me might feel a mess. But for years I've achieved this by doing manicures probably 2 or 3 times a week.

Enter the 2 Week Gel Manicure! This stuff is amazing. It protects nails, it doesn't chip and it stays super super shiny for the whole 2 weeks. I have mine done at my new favourite salon in Aberdeen and they use BioSculpture, although I'm sure there are other gels available.

Here are a couple of pics of recent manicures I've had. Having spent the past couple of months with a french manicure, I finally broke and have gone for a very Chanel-esque burgundy red colour. Gorgeous winter colour.




A xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...