in the pink

Morning! Where have I been? Sorry for my absence I just haven't had the posting bug lately, maybe I am still on vacation mode. What have you been upto? I hope your weekend was splendid. We have had a perfect two days, visiting family on Saturday and then stealing Sunday for ourselves, a long country drive and a delicious lunch.

Talking of vacations whilst in Ireland we visited some beautiful gardens with mum, I took so many pictures and my favorites were this little collection of pink blooms. I just adore the petal layers and ruffles in these poppies, roses and from my mums own garden a black elder.

I will use them as inspiration for some new garlands. Ruffles and May pole ribbons. Draped and pinned around to add some Summer cheer.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...