Our house is quiet today

I know it has been a bit quiet around here this week. My husband left for California today. So I have been preparing for that. You would think by now I would be used to it. But I always feel a sense of loss for a couple of days before I get on just fine.

No one to argue over the remote with, no one to make homemade ice cream for, no one to use the last of the milk, no one to leave his toothbrush in the shower. No one to help keep those struggling little basil plants alive.

Just the herbs and me. So while I wait for the return of my favourite arms. I will keep busy listing some new Estate sale boxes and I also have some new photo prints to add to the shop very soon.

Friday at last so I will wish you all a magnificent weekend and better get ready for work.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...