Billy und Hells

Stunning and moody all at once. I am overwhelmed by these photo's from Billy and Hells found via Emma cassi.

I know this post has the air of summer ending around it too, but the seasons that really spark my joy are Spring when everything starts to come back to life after the sleepy darkness of Winter and the drawing in of Autumn after a long balmy and stormy Summer. I will try to leave it here, but today I am excited at the prospect of wrapping up in a snug cardigan, big knitted socks on my feet and a cup of hot berry cordial containing a dash of port warming my hands.

I am keen to know how you like your seasons? What aspect of each season or small pleasures make you smile the most?

All images Billy and Hells and Marlene Ohlsson
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...