wedding directory

I was recently asked by another blogger to recommend some of my favorite wedding sites. This is an edited down collection of the cream of wedding inspiration. Each one has link lists so you can run off on a tangent and get lost up to your veil or tiara in table settings, menu ideas, bridal fashion, favors and all the things that put together make your special day a perfect day.

Even if you are already married like me or not planning a wedding but just need some ideas for adding some extra sparkle to a special event, dinner, party or maybe just an evening with yourself! These are the best places to start to help your little seed of thought bloom.
Some I am sure you will already know, but I hope you like them all as much as I do!


100 Layer cake


Style me pretty


Snippet and Ink


The wedding chicks


Southern weddings magazine


Once wed


Little white book


Junebug weddings
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...