Womans best friend?

Good old Ralph Lauren home never fails to inspire. And I love the colour and texture mix in these pictures. Faded florals, patched denims, homely mutt. I am seeing a recurring theme with dogs around here, you can't beat a friendly hound when needing to add personality and warmth to a home setting. I have almost been tempted myself, I do love dogs and their cheeky personalities, if it wasn't for allergies, and If only they didn't molt. There is nothing glamourous about living life in a flurry of pet hair. And no I don't want a labradoodle.

I am well aware that I may be sucking all the joy out of having a dog with this post but I have to keep perspective. Maybe once I own that country cottage and go about my daily daily life wearing wellies and a wax jacket, maybe then it will be time for a dog. This one is already winning me over and it would be nice to have a little someone to keep me company on dark winter walks, especially when the husband is away. I would get a rescue dog. I have a friend who works at Battersea dogs home. I could bake home made dog treats and sew him a patch work bed. I can't look into this ones eyes anymore I think he knows.

Images from Ralph Lauren home.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...