family fortunes

Its my day off today. For starters a 6.30 jog with the husband and I didn't moan too much. I feel like I hinder him slightly as I know he gets a proper run if I'm not there dragging behind! He's much fitter than me. Plus I left my inhaler at home. Not that I really need it. Since I stopped smoking two years ago my childhood asthma has vanished and my breathing is better than ever it was. Its more of a-I panic if I don't have it with me thing. Silly really, though I wont forget it next time. It makes me shudder to think that I ever smoked.

Moving swiftly on, two nice things this morning. A hand delivered letter from my sister containing this lovely shabby rose necklace that she made for me. I will wear it to work. I hope it will form some kind of protective barrier around me reflecting the negative energy that the general public seem so persistent in forcing on me. Thank you Tamzin. Then marshmallows for breakfast. Portioned out into a cup so I don't eat so many I feel sick. If you're in a marshmallow frame of mind yourself see these delights from Cloudbird I'm thinking Hazelnut or Earl grey. I hope to attempt making some of my own for christmas gifts, orange and cinnamon maybe? I am somewhat afraid of boiling sugar.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...