Smart casual

The husband has gone to Sunny LA and Vegas. Is it wrong that I am wrapped in a blanket with the heating cranked, devouring a box of chocolates and watching Master and commander? Sometimes you just need an epic film combined with the woozy feeling one gets after eating too much chocolate to complete your day. And Russell Crowe grubby but charismatic is a little bonus I guess. Though fifteen minutes in and this film is taking a rather gloomy turn. Might have to turn it off after all.

Saturday nights in are so rubbish. They (the TV people) must figure its the most popular night to go out, so the poor sober fools like me get stuck with Russell and some terrifying below deck surgery or Match of the day. This is why everyone I know is drinking in town.

I'm off to London for some kind of training for a few days. I will miss you and all your blogs. Another room filled with new faces. A bit more corporate garbage. Dress smart casual. Surely one contradicts the other? I'll just have to suck it up. That lottery win is elusive as ever. Enjoy your weekend. Be back Tuesday to catch up.

Note to husband:- I will be out most of the week so I'm only busting the heating bill tonight : )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...