Nothing says "I love you" like earache.

Well, I've been up since 2.30 with earache (the final leg of my cold) so I thought I'd make use of the time by seeking out my favorite valentine day offerings from the creative melting pot that is Etsy.
Clockwise from top left:-

Red Vintage Bead Earrings from puffluna
Vintage images from candyconnection22
Sassy from Earmark
Heart garland from sanfran67

Heart Cookies, Romania from kipi
All Tarted Up from amanda kindregan
con passione from sushipot
Valentine Forest from belle and boo
Belongs to You from john w golden

I promise not to mention any more of my ailments. No-one likes a whinger! Anyhoo off to trade show at Earls court today so better get that man of mine up and fed and hit the road. Have a great sunday.

All images are taken from each of the above sellers etsy listings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...