Marrakech, hope I'll be visiting again soon.


Snake charmers, crowded boxes of tiny yellow chicks, brass tray topped tables, a refreshing burst of cool summer rain, shimmering sequinned blankets, sultry heat, barbeque smoke, sweet pastries glistening with honey, iced milk with orange blossom, blue walls and green cacti, crisp white sheets, rustling palms, who knew we would find so much to fall in love with all inside the city of faded red walls.

Every time I want to go back I will unwrap the block of Amber Dean bought me in his favourite of the spice shops and breath in the warm sweet spiced scent, and of course I can't wait to brew up some fresh mint tea in the antique silver tea pot that we picked up.

Thanks for taking the trip with me and if you haven't been already, I hope you all one day get the chance to visit all the wonderful people and colours in the red city.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...