tears of joy over Spilled Milk.

I am so excited this evening to post about the debut edition of lovely Marie Lid Aske's online magazine Spilled Milk. Marie asked me a while ago if I would like Record the day to be featured in her first issue. I said yes, and I am thrilled with how it turned out. There are so many wonderful pages it was all I could do not to feature the entire magazine here. Spilled milk features bloggers, designers, fashion lovers, photographers and artists of every kind. I am so proud to be a part of this first issue, and hope to read many more. Thanks Marie!

There is a blog too where I am sure you can find out all Marie's latest discoveries. So hop on over its the perfect way to while away some time this or any evening. Have fun.

All images Spilled Milk magazine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...