Winter cheer

I am sure you all know how partial I am to a good moodboard. Well today I have news of a great competition with The Conran store and Mydeco. I made mine as an example with winter in mind, and the way this season is going I will need all these warm browns and cheery yellows to keep me going through the winter months. I have chosen roomy suede and rattan bags to use as storage for all those magazines I have piled all over the place, and plenty of candles for a cosy glow. The competition will be widely promoted from the 11th October. But as my readers (UK residents only I am afraid) you can enter from today.

If you would like to have a go. All you need to do is follow the link and create a mood board using Conran Shop products over at Mydeco. Your collection can be inspired by winter, the perfect living room or anything you like.

This will run until 31st October, with a member of The Conran Shop selecting a winner on the 1st November. If selected you will win £1,000 to spend at The Conran Shop, full terms and conditions are also available on the link above.


Have fun guys! and fingers crossed one of you will be the winner.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...