Suqqu Waterproof Eyebrown Pen

Hello there!
You may have seen this product review by Tanya at Pixi2woo on YouTube. I did and thought it looked too good to be true! A waterproof eyebrow pen? One that wont slide off in the summer, when we're all a bit 'glossier', or when swimming? Nah...
The fact that my eyebrows are naturally invisible (making me look slightly alien-esque) coupled with the fact that I have a trip to Hawaii next week, I thought I'd give it a go in the vain hope I could look less alien and more groomed beach goddess in my bikini!


Flipping heck! This product is just down right awesome! I went for the lighter colour. It's actually a real soft ashy, light brown, perfect for natural blonde like me. I didn't try the other colour (01 Green and I hear that does have a slight greeny tint). The 'felt tip' pen style of it, means I can literally draw individual hairs in, giving me a much more natural look than pencils, which can look a bit 'blocky'.
And by jove it's waterproof! Unless you specifically remove it with a good makeup remover, it aint gonna budge! This is definitely coming on holiday and I am going to be stocking up on spares!
Facts...
- This cost £18 at the Suqqu counter, Selfridges Oxford Street
- I paid for it myself!
- Apparently, for those who are wondering and don't want to ask... Suqqu is pronounced 'sookwoo' (according to the counter lady, who should know best really!)
** It's my wedding next week and then I'm off on my travels for a few weeks, so posts will be few and far between! Please don't abandon me! Normal service shall resume in a few weeks!
A xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...