a small fortune


Yesterday was a great day. More blossom is blooming and the sun was at its best.
I walked miles, saw lots and spent some time in the company of a few lovely shop keepers. On my travels I stopped a local framers and spent a small fortune after choosing the perfect frames for some prints I have had for ages.

Poked about in some antique shops. Discovered a new haberdashery selling tons of old ribbon, gold tassels, leather buttons. It was not unlike french general or a tiny version of Tinsel trading. I will ask the owner if I can take some pictures next visit.

I also ventured in to a dusty old coin and stamp shop and hung out with the elderly lady who ran the store. I think I will pop back with cake another day, she was so sweet and all alone in her quiet shop. I'd like to spend some more time there talking with her and looking through all the pretty stamps.

Hooray for the weekend. Be sure to enjoy yours.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...