walk with me

Up early today and the sun was shining so I thought I'd take advantage of the weather and walk to the old town. Walk with me if you want!?

Such a nice journey in the early morning, I'm so grateful that two seconds out of town I have a view like this!

Love when the valley of houses and streets come into view, It's such a quaint little part of town, the atmosphere is really friendly. I feel like I'm on holiday each time I walk here! Full of nostalgia, tea shops, antiques dealers and galleries.

Under we go! this house has a footpath underneath which leads.....

to here!



I love passing this house, I just never know what I'm going to find when I turn the corner! Whoever lives here is enjoying one life long celebration, they always decorate the trees outside and today there is gingham bunting swaying in the breeze.


All amongst the leaves hang beads, paper birds, decorations, trinkets and streamers.

This is just one of ten tiny tea sets displayed on someone's window ledge. When I was little I used to rush ahead of my mum so I could stand and admire the tiny cups and saucers wishing they were mine!

couple more grand houses before I reach the shops.


shimizu amazing flower shop, more like art than a florists. just beautiful arrangements.

Made in Hastings shop selling handmade goods by local artists, always pretty and inspirational window displays.

Retro shop, selling cool furniture from 1950,60,70,80's I always crave something in their window!
Enough window shopping, I'm off to the working flower museum, but for now heres a couple more pretty houses from my journey home.

Very traditional english garden lovely rambling roses, chocolate box chic!

Last house and in the distance a glimpse of the east hill lift. still in use taking tired tourists up and dow the hill.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...